The following papers and presentations were produced by the GLADIATOR project. If you have no access to the relevant journals and would like to request off-prints, please email the corresponding author or email@example.com
- No cytotoxicity or genotoxicity of graphene and graphene oxide in murine lung epithelial FE1 cells in vitro (open access)
- Graphene mobility mapping (open access)
- The hot pick-up technique for batch assembly of van der Waals heterostructures (open access)
- Copper Oxidation through Nucleation Sites of Chemical Vapor Deposited Graphene
- Low-Temperature Photochemical Conversion of Organometallic Precursor Layers to Titanium(IV) Oxide Thin Films
- Raman spectral indicators of catalyst decoupling for transfer of CVD grown 2D materials
- Differences in inflammation and acute phase response but similar genotoxicity in mice following pulmonary exposure to graphene oxide and reduced oxide (open access)
As of June 2017, several other papers are in review or in preparation and will be added to this website when they have been published.
Selected conference presentations
Presentation about the project (in German) made as part of a briefing to Fraunhofer society research institutes.
Image shows the leader of the GLADIATOR project, Dr Beatrice Beyer of the Fraunhofer FEP institute, making her presentation at the ISFOE meeting in 2014.
The challenges of making OLEDs on graphene (presented at the 7th International Conference on Advanced Nanomaterials (ANM) in July 2016).
Public reports from the GLADIATOR project
Determination of exposure levels during CVD production, explaining the sampling procedures used to test for the presence of graphene particles from CVD reactors at both a university site and that of a company. A manuscript describing the analysis of these samples and tests made in vivo with mice that had been exposed to analagous graphene oxide or reduced graphene oxide particles is in review (Spring 2017). See the 1st project publication lsisted above for the corresponding in vitro results.
Description of graphene summer school held in 2016 in Thessaloniki as part of the 10th International Summer Schools on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies.